Thursday 7 May 2009

Zoozooz - Aren't they Cute????



For those who keep teasing me for waiting for these commercials which comes in between IPL and watching them more carefully than the match itself - JFYI there are more than 50,000 fans registered for Zoozoo's in facebook.

(As for IPL, sometimes... err ... most of the times I will be unaware of even the teams involved... All I'll notice is ... Yes... Shah Rukh is in a denim blue shirt, Shilpa has come with her sis to watch the match, and Cheer leaders are more energetic and ... you know .... than yesterday !!!)


So friends, a big round of applause for Prakash Varma(Nirvana Films) and the gang of Girls from Mumbai for bringing Zoozoo's to life.... clap clap clap !!!

Well, I understand that I am not delivering a vote of thanks but cant help it you see !!!

Amchi Mumbai on the receiving end of a great chunk of good publicity - Thanks to Danny Boyle and Vodafone.


How can you just afford to just skip these ads.... they are so Chweet...as you might say !!




















Now to the facts - Blame it on the recession, but Vodafone's pockets were also wiped out. Indeed necessity is the mother of invention and here came Zoozoo - the genie.

ZooZoo says :

  • It took only 3 weeks for my creation
  • I have foam stuck in my costume
  • I'm big ( a human head will reach only up to my mouth )
  • I was shot in Cape Town
  • And I let only ladies and children drive me ;-)

Vodafone rocks - Not in good service, also not in value for money service but their ambassadors are (and were) the best.


Way to go ...


2 comments:

Namitha said...

Zoozooz looks a lot like me na??......:)

r@j! said...

Ya ya ... of course

Of the whole lot you should be the one saying that !

yes, you have got a swollen head and round huge belly right but I must agree that your voice is exactly the same. How do you do this?