Thursday 10 April 2008

A small note....which made all the difference


It was a usual Thursday...except for a few sweet calls from pals in the early morning...
Unusually I was not confused abt the plans for the day ....neither was I excited abt what the day had in store for me....
somehow managed to get my lunch packed and set out to office at 10 in the morning ( yesterdays late night work being the culprit....)
Everything was the same but for the silent thought running in my mind that I am crossing one more milestone in my life...
My fone was silent...I made sure that the battery is in place..(.after i lost my battery case...it kept falling down every now nd then...)
There were quite huge number of mails addressed to me wishing me and reminding me that am growing older....
I refrained from all those thoughts and set back with my work....

it was tea time when the courier lady came to my desk with a big bouquet of beautiful flowers...and that made all the difference

Human mind is in fact very fragile...however hard or practical you portray yourself, a small gesture from a person next to your heart will make you jump with joy....or at times... sulk in dismay....

1 comment:

Sree said...

the bouquet looks cute..though it preaches "peace"!!!we too had sent u something..though it didnt reach on time..;)

Gud that u restarted this work..
Nice to read Uk in ur words...

My draling..u r just too gud with words..enjoy the stay...