Thursday 9 October 2008

Compulsive Prohibition !!!


Being among pals constantly fussing over minute changes in inches and kilos, am quite familiar with most of the so called disturbing phrases....Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist-to-Height ratio, percent body fat, lean body mass etc...But never I thought that I would be a victim of the recuperative measures; not that I am all fit and fine, but I just don't care (In fact the snacks and fries around are so tempting that I would prefer ignoring these deadly thoughts)

So when I say that I am a victim, I don't mean that I am forced to resist my tempted tongue rather the food outlets have stopped selling them !!!

Well, I work for an MNC notoriously popular for it's crazy policies and the most recent of that forbids any cafeteria within the campus to sell fried food...And that includes my all time favorite lays :-(
Goshhhhh....Am I in a rehabiliation centre???????????

2 comments:

ജയന്ത് said...

Good work dear.. It always happens when each department has to prove themselves every quarter and hence coming up with such crazy stuffs. Ini Ennanaavo Employees Uchabhakshanam upekshikkanam enna rulesumaayi ethan pokuka??...

Anonymous said...

Probably this just means you're getting old. you know how it is ! ;-)

And as for the Lay's bit, let me get you some PRINGLES which goes in to your desk and on goes the munching.

Secret Admirer