Thursday 16 October 2008

Subramaniapuram - A must watch one


It's not everyday that one gets to see a movie which will leave you in thoughts for the next few days. That's just what happened to me after this one. I am simply not able to get rid of it from my conscious mind from the moment I finished it.


I started watching the movie thinking that it would be another Paruthiveeran wrapped up in a slightly different story line but I was wrong. This one is unique, more precisely its just incredible.


Its not a love story, its not a fun go friendship movie, not one which is based on the ugly face of country politics; but it's just the combination of all. It captures the depths of human emotions to its fullest.


Hats off to the debutant Sasikumar not just for his direction but also for his beautiful cast in the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should remember this happened in the 80's, so don't go expecting this when you go to MDU ;-).

But you can watch the movie for the girl alone. Mon Dei !