Tuesday 2 June 2009

Anzac Oatmeal Cookies

The ordeal of staying in office when there is no big work on your head in itself is really a tough job you see. And to escape the boredom, I have started eating ... really a lot. When the weighing machine showed a figure > 60, I easily blamed it on the machine. Come on ! that's really a scary number !

So with utmost dedication and vigour, I'm attending my aerobics classes regularly. But I just can't help munching. And yes, my aerobics tutor told me that it's always better to keep eating in small quantity frequently. Being a really good student, I'm following her advice strictly. And this long trial and error approach for the best snack led me to this superb thing - Anzac's Oatmeal Cookies.

When Sree told me that Asha's 1 year old kid Kunjan eats this (and only this) as his breakfast, lunch and dinner, I thought of giving it a try - just to check what's so special about it.
But should tell you - its simply too good. I never liked Oats but this one is too good. Try it with tea and you'll love it.

2 comments:

Sreejith said...

Sreeja said it right...

This happened to be the complexion secret of Ajietta, Arun and Asha....
so no wonder why kujan likes it...

Arun once shared this secret with me.. and I got completely obsessed with it.. and you see ...I am next to Rajnikanth in terms of complexion..rather "tholodu thol"

LOL !! :))

Abhinav said...

*Screams* NOoo! This means I'll have 'Share' this delectable item for the next month or so. I'm still not out of the lay's episode!!! What did I do deserve this ?